two models for them to compare and imitate:

The best pet to have at home
Speaker 1: I think cats are better pets than dogs as they are very friendly
Speaker 2: It s true. But people say that a dog is a better friend than a cat.
Speaker 1: Maybe yes, however, cats are cleaner than dogs.
Speaker 2: Yes, but dogs are better workers than cats and cats are more lazy than dogs.
Dogs can do jobs such as helping the blind, helping the police and custom officers.
Speaker 1: I don't agree, and I consider that dogs are noisier than cats. Besides, they are
more expensive and they eat more than cats.
Speaker 2: that is not very important. In my opinion dogs are better company than cats as
they can go with you for a walk to the park.
Speaker 1: You are right but cats are always better hunters and can catch mice.
Speaker 2 : That is true, but I prefer a dog than a cat as they are more faithful and more
intelligent. F:CLX
Comparing and contrasting seasons
Speaker 1: For me, autumn is the most beautiful season in the year because it's cooler
and the trees change colour.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it is often more rainy and wincter. Besides, it's dirtier as leaves fall
from trees. I think spring is better.
Speaker 1: Spring is nice, but I like autumn much more because it makes me feel more
relaxed and happier.
Speaker 2: In my opinion spring is a wonderful season. It's my favorite season because
everything is so wonderful and beautiful.
Speaker 1: I think it is too hot. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yes, the weather is usually warmer and sunnier that in autumn. In addition.
beautiful flowers grow everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yes, however, the weather changes quickly, it's sometimes cloudy and rainy.
That is why autumn is nicer.
Speaker 2: O.k., but after the rain, the sky turns blue again.
Speaker 1: Autumn is good to visit my grandmother.
Speaker 2: it's boring. I prefer spring because I can spend a lot of time outdoors. For
example, ridding my bike and going on picnics.
Speaker 1: o.k. You are right. I think, spring makes you feel more energetic.