FUTURE PLANS

When I think about the future I like to project myself in many different aspects. Those aspects are my personal life and my career. I will start by telling you about my personal life.
In five years I will have many wonderful learning experiences that will make me a better person. Some of those experiences can be hard or difficult, but in the end they will make me learn about life and about myself. I will continue to have very strong bonds with my family. I will still go to Monday dinners to see all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. Also if everything goes well, I will marry the man I love. I am not planning to have any kids by that time, but you never know.
About my carrier, if everything goes the way I plan, I will have a Master Degree in Germany as Foreign Language. I will be teaching German here at the University. I will be in charge of this area and work on the development and growth of German language and culture in Colombia. But this can also be different. If I enjoy my studies in Germany and everything goes well I will stay there and study a Doctorate in the same field. So in five years I will still be in Germany and not here. If this happens I will be along different things from what I have planned.
These are my plans for the future. I hope everything turns out right and in the way I expect, but if this doesn't happen I know everything will be for the best.