My Biography

I was born in 1989 in a town called Guatavita; this town is most beautiful that many others, because the tourist places than it has, these are very interesting and beautiful. When I was a child, I think in play and sleep, my life was quieter than now, because I didn’t had preoccupation although when I Had 13 years old, my Father died and I learned than the men live very little, but than the love is for always a help for continues.
My Mother is a beautiful woman, is the best mother of world, her word are the true, her eyes are the windows than teach the love of God.
I have a sister, her name is Adriana, she is a girl very intelligent and responsible, she has 16 years old, she is in the 11 grade of the college of my town, she will have study the English, I don't know.
My brother is younger than my sister, he has 13 years old and is very lazy how I, he name is Andres, He is taller than my sister but I am tallest of the family, a him as like the football as I.
In my child, my dream was I will be have my two parents lives and happy, but in end, a thing is a dream and other the true.
Now I will be have the opportunity of help at my family and give more happy than never, I know than nothing is easy but too know than want is can.
My history 18 years ago started, but now is when really I begin at the write it.